Friday, February 24, 2012

Sugar free oatmeal banana cookies

I found this recipe when I was cooking gluten free for my husband.  We took about three weeks to figure out if he was gluten intolerant...at the end we determined that he wasn't, but it was fun to get creative with baking.  This is one of the recipes I'll stick with, mainly because it's super easy and yummy.  I love that it's sugar free, well, it would have been had I not added in the chocolate chips.  Here is the recipe: Gluten and sugar free oatmeal cookies.  The only thing I did differently was sub Craisins for raisins and added chocolate chips. I also added about 1tsp. of cinnamon.  Be sure to click on the link for the updated version of this recipe, it gives directions for making the dough in the food processor, which is what makes them even easier.
2



No comments:

Post a Comment