Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adventures in blogging

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while.  I wasn't too sure about it until a couple of weeks ago.  I started posting recipes on a friend's blog, and I realized that I really enjoy sharing my kitchen creations.  Since I can't knock on all of my friend's doors with goodies, I've decided that the next best thing is to blog about these creations.  I have a passion for cooking and baking.  I love creating food that makes people smile.  This is going to be a place for me to share recipes (and keep a record of them for myself) and gardening ideas.  Working in the kitchen is a creative outlet for me, and blogging at about it is a great way to share it with others.  So here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Jenna! I'm so glad you're blogging! Maybe you should take requests from friends who have been blessed with your food. I know I love your macaroni and cheese and lots of other things too. Love you friend and glad you're doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I'll definitely get the mac and cheese recipe on here soon!

    ReplyDelete