Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Apple Chips

These did not last very long in our house....I used three apples and the chips were gone in about an hour.  This is a great healthy snack and unlike dehydrated apples (which I also love) these were crunchy, so if you're craving some crunch, these are great!  They are super easy to make. Here's the recipe:


Thinly slice through the apple ( if you have a corer, use that first, otherwise you'll have to core them after you cut them...like me).
Cut the core out of the apple slices.
Place on parchment sheet lined cookie sheets and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 225 degrees for 2 hours, check every half an hour and rotate your cookie sheets.

Because I didn't use a mandolin, my slices were not all the same size, so some will cook faster than others.  As you check on your slices, just eat take out the cooked ones.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment